Better late than never I always say!
Jingle Bells:
1. Pittsburgh, the Steelers, & Johnny time! Johnny Rooster found tickets to Steelers/Cowboys and we whooped America's team! It was so cold. I couldn't feel my face, my toes, my legs... my beer was a slushy, but man was that fun!
2. First ever Dateapalooza! This is what my friend TJ called mine and Eric's date weekend... after one I was smitten.
3. Amy & Freddy - a duo that performs at Lakeshore Theater. Amy is a big momma, Freddy a little guy at the piano. She belts it, she works it, she's hilarious, she's my hero.
4. Bowling. I freaking love bowling. I especially love bowling in blacklights. Thank you friends for entertaining me. You're wonderful.
5. Friends that do drunk drop offs... my 27th birthday celebration kicked my ass. Good thing Emily was there to take me home!
7. Christmas day with my brothers. Santa is always so good to us. My favorite is our stockings. First of all, they're the cutest thanks to Gramma. Santa stuffs them full. There's the usual stuff - a toothbrush, toothpaste, DO... but there's always some cute surprises.
8. Jen's party - I can't remember the last time all of us girls were together... I love the new additions - Adam, John, Tyler, Matty K, Steve & Joe. Notice I'm the only singleton and I am completely ok with that.
9. TOAST to 2009!
10. Football Sunday at My Place, my favorite Castleton bar. Great wings, cold beer, and strange company. I just love it!
Santa Smells:
1. Six Sigma - I've said enough.
2. Hangovers. I had 2 HUGE hangovers... what gives? Gives me major next day blues. I'm getting too old for this...
3. Winter blues. I get the post Christmas Blues bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment