
Above freezing:
1. Winter Classic at Wrigley Field - live hockey at a historic ball park. AMAZING! And there were fireworks!
2. Not 1, not 2, but 3 dateapaloozas!
3. I got my friends on ice - for the first time I didn't skate alone, what a treat!
4. We had a "regift" party - you know - those presents you open and you say "oh! You shouldn't have!" and you really mean - "no, really, you shouldn't have." We had a lot of laughs over that one.
5. It's great when your new boyfriend fits right in with your urban family.
6. NFL playoffs - refer to previous posts.
7. My new trainer - a Marine tae kwan do instructor. Yeah, he kicks my ass. I've nearly been in tears twice... I keep going back for more!
8. My classmates. I'm helping plan my 10 year reunion, it's amazing how the internet can reconnect you to so many people. It's great to see everyone in different places and enjoying life.
9. Just getting back into a routine... the holidays throw everything off!
Below Freezing
1. The weather - it's freaking cold. It's fine except for when you have to walk everywhere. I can't feel my face!
2. The fact that I lose my voice after every Steeler game. It's exhausting trying to talk for like 3 days after... the price I pay for my team.
3. Forgetting where I am. That's a scary feeling when you're stuck in a hotel.
4. Being sick. I'm the worst at being sick. I just want sympathy all the time.
5. New Years Resolution gym goers - see previous post.

No comments:
Post a Comment