This was going around facebook... I figured I'd post it here instead.
1. I love fireworks.
2. I love going to baseball games, drinking a beer, and keeping score.
3. I couldn’t live without my brothers.
4. The thing I miss most about college is Ebens Big Beers - and of course the friends I used to drink them with.
5. If it wasn’t for the Urban Family, I don’t know where I’d be. They fill me with FRIEND LOVE!!!
6. I really like safety – if I can prevent one person from getting hurt, it’s worth it.
7. I am not satisfied with my current job, it’s not challenging and I miss wearing a hard hat everyday.
8. I think my obsession with my weight has ruined my life.
9. My mom is my best friend.
10. I’m really proud of how I’ve learned to take care of myself so far away from home.
11. I miss my family every day.
12. Camp is my favorite place in the world.
13. I’ve always lived close to water and train tracks. I feel trapped if I don't see water and it's too quiet if there's no train.
14. I want the love my parents have.
15. I wish I could spend more time with my Aunt Michelle.
16. I wish I knew my Uncle PK better.
17. I throw like a girl. It’s embarrassing. Throw me a ball and I'll roll it back.
18. I’ve been smoke free for 2.5 years and soda free for 6 months. I'm proud of that.
19. I need a few minutes alone everyday or I’ll go crazy.
20. My ears don’t fold – it’s my favorite part of me (nor did Grandma Joan's). That and the little freckle in my eye.
21. I have this horrible feeling that I’ll never be good enough.
22. I love salad bars, make your own sundaes, and food you eat with your hands.
23. I have a bad habit of leaving drawers and cabinets open. I'll never break that habit.
24. I've never had a pet. I don't count the fish I won at the county fair - they never lasted long. I can't keep a plant alive no matter how much I really try to care for it.
25. I sleep with my mouth open. I'm a mouth breather... so what?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want to spend more time with you at camp by the fire with a cooler between us and we talk about all our hopes and dreams and laugh till we almost pee our pants. Since I'm older you have to get up and refill our cooler and make the popcorn.
ReplyDeleteLove u Aunt Michelle