It's Thursday and I'm already PUMPED for this Sunday's game against the Ravens. Last week against the Chargers, same deal. Sunday couldn't come fast enough. Emily and I had a party - I cleaned the entire time. Not that I wasn't having fun, I just didn't want to have to do it during the Giants game! It's football playoffs. I go to the bar, watch the game, cheer on my team every week religiously... this is what it all comes down to.
The playoffs. Everybody steps it up a notch. Anything can happen. It's all or nothing. A loss and you're gone. It's bigger hits, higher pressure... and more stress for me. Every play I hold my breath. I squat a little. I jump with excitement. I throw my hands up. I don't stand still I cheer. I usually lose my voice. By the end, I feel like I played the game myself.
I'm getting ready for this game. I've been working out all week. I'm laying off the beer this weekend. I'm breaking out my Steeler gear early and wearing my Big Ben jersey to work tomorrow. This is it folks. GAME TIME!

No comments:
Post a Comment