Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 more...

Ok, I gave in... but I tried to think of the 25 most ridiculous things about me:


I hate when people rub their hands on carpet.

I hate when paper touches my leg or arm hair.

I once dreamed I had Hobbit feet… it was a nightmare.

I threw a fit when I found out my baby Brother Eric was going to be a boy. I wanted a sister so bad so I dressed him up in girl clothes.

I constantly day dream – it never turns out the way I see it in my head. That’s probably a good thing.

When I was younger I would write a script before I called boys on the phone. I think I still did that in college. I may still do that now.

I used to think that if I was singing a song on the radio, the person in the car next to me would think I was the singer! If I could turn back time…. (in Cher’s voice of course).

With my family, I firmly believe there’s us, and there’s wannabes.

I prefer to say “Charles in Charge” when toasting rather than cheers. Some of my other favorite sayings are “Peace be William”, “paper toilet”, “pocket purse”, and “flavlous”. Ry & Eric – you know how it is.

I say “bedtime for bonzos” whenever I go to bed.

I really like going to the bathroom with the door open.

Other people’s phlem or buggers make me gag.

I don’t have a dog because I can’t imagine picking up poop with my hand – bag or no bag.

I hate when people clip their nails in public. Is that really necessary?

Until I bought Pee Wee’s Playhouse box set, I thought Zizzybalooba was a figment of my imagination. No one else seemed to know him but me.

Even though it’s 2009, sometimes I still want a perm.

Although I do it everyday, sometimes more than once, I’m not a big fan of showering.

I’m jealous of women who have cute boobs and don’t have to wear bras. Why won’t mine stay up like that?

I’ve never been more scared than the night I woke up in a snow bank.

I've always wanted to punch someone in the face. I think that's why I always say "I'm going to punch you right in the face." I never do.

I firmly believe that girls with pink hair have more fun.

I love giving nuggies.

I wish white cotton sport socks were acceptable to wear with black shoes and dress pants. I want to wear them all the time.

Sometimes I laugh until I cry – mostly when I see my friends’ faces on dancing elves, or when I have a silly secret.

I like the sound of armpit farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment