Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dying a 20-something

Steve, Deanna, Mark, Jeremy, and now Danielle.

All good people - gone too soon. Steve always helping the community. Deanna, so smart, smiley, and a new mom. Mark finally got the courage to sing at open mic, always made me smile. Jeremy I idolized. Danielle so nice, so quiet, so innocent, newly married.

I just doesn't seem fair does it? I'd like to think God takes the good one, he needs them up there.

A friend sent me this: When we are setting our table for dinner and we want to have the best, we go out to the garden and pick the flowers. We never chose the wilted, weathered and weeping, we pick those that bring us good feel, vibrant and soothing. In the case of our Lord, he is setting the table with blooming flowers and my friends are in his bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment