Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Age Resolutions

On November 24th I turned 27 and I decided, why wait until January 1st? I want to make new AGE resolutions NOW! Here they are... hold me accountable please!

1. Go to church. I've taken a hiatus from God. I think I need to go back. Going to church has always been a part of my life. I have to thank my mom for that. So going brings me home spiritually and I always feel more clear when I leave.

2. Be true to myself. I know, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
  • Always be myself, never fake. I have a habit of losing a part of me when I enter a relationship. I think I'm ready to enter a new one but I can't afford to lose any part of myself again. It took a while to get all of me back!
  • If someone pisses me off - tell them.
  • If I'm sad, cry.
  • If I'm mad, be mad.
  • If something is festering in my mind... let it out.

I have to say, I've really attacked #2 head on and it's amazing... at work, in my personal life, it almost makes things easier, less tense, and I feel a huge sense of pride in myself.

3. Well, #3's a secret. A personal battle that I think if I work on #1 & #2, #3 will just come.

I'm excited for this age of 27, I get the feeling there are great things ahead for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment