The other night I had the weirdest dream... I had a baby. I woke up in the hospital with my gown on, apparently, I had given birth. Strange. So I got up, walked around the hospital a bit with my gown flapping in the wind and my "johnny V". I ran into some people I knew and told them "I have a baby!" but I had yet to see it.
When I returned to my bed there she was. A tiny little thing with huge brown eyes. I was in love immediately, until her eyes started to go all crazy on me. Then it hit me... I had no recollection of the birth what so ever, I was single, completely alone... and I wasn't freaking out in the least. Then I woke up. I didn't panic like I thought I would, just had one of those "oh, wow" moments.
My psychic abilities automatically jumped to the conclusion that when I'm 40 I'll pull a Sheryl Crowe, be single, and adopt a brown eyed girl. After all, I never went through the birthing process.
The dream dictionary says:
To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential.
Pretty interesting huh? I'll be ok with either.
(Note to readers: yes, this is a very bizarre post - me talk about babies and dream dictionaries... but I couldn't help but share.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment