Monday, November 10, 2008

Nicole Berney Fan Club

Yes, I officially have a fan club thanks to Mrs. Sarah Unrath (aka VP Berney in training)


When I grow up I want to be just like Berney
Basic Info
Type:
Just for Fun - Fan Clubs
Description:
When I grow up I want to be just like Nicole Berney...but with better taste in sports teams. Why you may ask? Well, it's simply really...Who has men calling her from all over the country, at all hours of the night, trying to get a piece? Berney does! Berney does! Who pays for extra plane tickets so she can stay in Baltimore and drink for 2 more hours? Berney does! Berney does!Who has a thing for firefighters and bar tenders? Berney does! Berney does!

Yes, I have a fan club. After 2 days there are 19 members and counting!

I know, this seems ridiculous, but honestly, I couldn't be more flattered. I've been feeling a little down lately. You'd never know it, but my self esteem hasn't been as high as it should be. Why? Who knows. Maybe it's the 20 lbs extra I'm carrying, maybe it's the lack of love in my life (friend love not included), maybe it's the crappy gentlemen callers... Either way, this sure is a pick me up.

Thank you Sarah, you have no idea how much this made me smile. For those on facebook, feel free to join and add your own "Berney experience" to the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment