Monday, November 10, 2008

Stealing Secrets

My new Monday morning ritual is reading PostSecret: PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. http://www.postsecret.com/


I've never sent one, sometimes I think people send them for me. This will be an on going post.




This sounds familiar. I always think that picking up and leaving will solve all my problems, I'll never be homesick, I'll always be happy. It never turns out that way.






I've been feeling a little down about the weight I've put on and all the money I've spent on nothing since moving to Chicago... but then I think about how much freaking fun I've had and how much the Urban Family fills me with Friend Love and it makes it all worth it.














I think this one was posted by all my old boyfriends... unlady like, wedgie picking, brown eyes... and doesn't this look like camp?

1 comment:

  1. Post Secret is my late night Saturday (after working at the bar) or early Sunday (not working) ritual!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete