Favorite things from May:
1. Friends that participate 100% in our theme parties. See previous post.
2. The tanning bed. Also see previous post. I've become an addict.
3. My big blue pillow - it's so big, fuzzy, and cuddly. It's the perfect spooner and it doesn't snore.
4. Facebook. My job does not allow for the release of all my creative energy like my old job did. This is the perfect outlet! Plus, I'm a busy body. I like knowing what everyone is up to, I've reconnected with so many old friends! It reminds me of AIM - my favorite thing in college was making away messages, now I make updates. Flair is fabulous. I'm a list maker, here I can keep track of everything - cities, breweries, ball parks, concerts... As Andy Lynch says "facebook was tailor made for you!"
5. Blogger & journaling. My head spins. I need somewhere to put all my crazy thoughts, ideas, opinions, day dreams, feelings, etc. It's made me much more calm. I can get to sleep at night!
6. My lavender aroma therapy pillow spray. I purchased this when I was having serious trouble getting to sleep, it's worked wonders. I can't sleep without it!
7. Emily's bookshelf. I've been introduced to a whole new literary world! One beyond the walls of John Grisham and Harry Potter.
8. My boss. He isn't afraid to give me constructive feedback. He's easy to talk to when I'm frustrated. I can openly discuss my life goals and he encourages them. I can give him constructive feedback and not get in trouble for it. He's opened his eyes to beers other than bud light.
9. Hoffman's hot dogs. You can only get them in upstate NY. You don't know what you're missing.
10. Smores. I'm the perfect smore maker. I challenge you to top my smore making capabilities.
11. The Castleton-on-Hudson Memorial Day parade. A little piece of Americana - the fire departments, the rinky dink floats, the bands - everyone in town comes to see!
12. Warm days in Chicago & walking on the lakefront. Makes me crave summer!
13. Camp sunset, camp fire, time with family at camp. It's my favorite place in the whole world. The only place I truly feel calm and at home. Next visit wont be until 2009. Tear.
1. Friends that participate 100% in our theme parties. See previous post.
2. The tanning bed. Also see previous post. I've become an addict.
3. My big blue pillow - it's so big, fuzzy, and cuddly. It's the perfect spooner and it doesn't snore.
4. Facebook. My job does not allow for the release of all my creative energy like my old job did. This is the perfect outlet! Plus, I'm a busy body. I like knowing what everyone is up to, I've reconnected with so many old friends! It reminds me of AIM - my favorite thing in college was making away messages, now I make updates. Flair is fabulous. I'm a list maker, here I can keep track of everything - cities, breweries, ball parks, concerts... As Andy Lynch says "facebook was tailor made for you!"
5. Blogger & journaling. My head spins. I need somewhere to put all my crazy thoughts, ideas, opinions, day dreams, feelings, etc. It's made me much more calm. I can get to sleep at night!
6. My lavender aroma therapy pillow spray. I purchased this when I was having serious trouble getting to sleep, it's worked wonders. I can't sleep without it!
7. Emily's bookshelf. I've been introduced to a whole new literary world! One beyond the walls of John Grisham and Harry Potter.
8. My boss. He isn't afraid to give me constructive feedback. He's easy to talk to when I'm frustrated. I can openly discuss my life goals and he encourages them. I can give him constructive feedback and not get in trouble for it. He's opened his eyes to beers other than bud light.
9. Hoffman's hot dogs. You can only get them in upstate NY. You don't know what you're missing.
10. Smores. I'm the perfect smore maker. I challenge you to top my smore making capabilities.
11. The Castleton-on-Hudson Memorial Day parade. A little piece of Americana - the fire departments, the rinky dink floats, the bands - everyone in town comes to see!
12. Warm days in Chicago & walking on the lakefront. Makes me crave summer!
13. Camp sunset, camp fire, time with family at camp. It's my favorite place in the whole world. The only place I truly feel calm and at home. Next visit wont be until 2009. Tear.
14. Backyards with a view and Bocce. A great way to spend a warm Saturday - and second place for the Blue Whales is not too shabby!
15. 0 Calorie Powerade - perfect replacement for soda, but not many places carry it.
Dislikes:
1. People that get too close for comfort. Can't you see I'm backing away? You do not need to get your face that close to mine to talk.
2. Fukudome headbands. See post below.
Dislikes:
1. People that get too close for comfort. Can't you see I'm backing away? You do not need to get your face that close to mine to talk.
2. Fukudome headbands. See post below.
3. Caffeine headaches. I quit soda and every day at noon I'm dragging.
4. People who wipe shit on my door. Yes, I said shit. Who does that to someone?

No comments:
Post a Comment