There are unwritten rules you follow when at a baseball game. Now I understand I'm there to relax, enjoy the game, the beautiful day, the yells of "beer! hot dogs! peanuts!"... but some things just irk me!
Mainly people who are up and down, standing in the aisle, getting up to take a photo of their group, right in the middle of the game! Can't they just wait until there's a break in the play? It's only 3 outs! If you must go, get an aisle seat or make sure there is a clear aisle. It makes me so mad!
I've been at some parks where the ushers will not even let you go to your seat until there is a break in play. This is definitely not happening at Wrigley. The ushers there are 100 years old. Seriously. My usher today had her oxygen tank in her backpack. She's not chasing anyone down.
So just remember - don't make people get up in the middle of play, don't stand in the aisle blocking home plate, and wait to take your photos!

No comments:
Post a Comment