AMAZING! My friend Josh grew up on Dolly. You know my love for Elvis & his story? That's Josh with Dolly, so when I saw that she was coming to town, I knew that we just had to see her. I always knew her music, but never her story. She had 12 siblings and grew up very poor, she writes all her own songs, and then some. She can play almost every instrument, she can prance around with those twins and stilettos, and isn't afraid to laugh at herself. She's been married to the same man for 41 years. She has such a cute personality, you just want her to be your best friend.
I respect people who worked their way up. I respect musicians. I respect marriages that work. I have a new found respect for Dolly Parton.
I respect people who worked their way up. I respect musicians. I respect marriages that work. I have a new found respect for Dolly Parton.

No comments:
Post a Comment