.jpg)
And I'm lucky to have found a roommate and a circle of friends who love them just as much. Or at least entertain me and my love for them. I've been known to host a few in my day. The Potsdam hoedown - the next day I thought I was going to lose it after smelling my cap gun. Must have shot that sucker off a 100 times. Pittsburgh 80s party - Punky Brewster made everyone kiss her on the lips.
Since moving in with Emily in the House of Triangles - we've had 3! Ugly Christmas Sweater, Elvis Birthday, and now Kentucky Derby. I can't wait for the next one! First, it's an excuse to have everyone over for a good time. Second, everyone has a task - meet the theme. It makes for good ice breaking conversation or allows you to take on a new persona. And when people get into it - oh it makes me smile so big!
Who has suggestions for the next?!
Since moving in with Emily in the House of Triangles - we've had 3! Ugly Christmas Sweater, Elvis Birthday, and now Kentucky Derby. I can't wait for the next one! First, it's an excuse to have everyone over for a good time. Second, everyone has a task - meet the theme. It makes for good ice breaking conversation or allows you to take on a new persona. And when people get into it - oh it makes me smile so big!
Who has suggestions for the next?!

No comments:
Post a Comment