Wednesday, March 30, 2011
AI 3-30-10
I love me some Elton John - but if I hear Candle in the Wind, I'll puke. 1. Scotty - just because the song says COUNTRY you do NOT need to sing it. Thanks for the grandma shout out. 2. Naima - do your thing girl, do your thing. Rastafari. 3. Paul McDonald - Just keep rocking that white and rose suit. (best Steven quote: "have you been watering that suit? It looks like there's more flowers on it.") 4. Pia - you are so boring. I'm tired of you kicking your head back and belting the power note. I'm sick of seeing your fillings. Yes, your teeth are gorgeous, but I can still see your fillings. The best version of "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was with Sir Elton & George Michael. I want that. You're a J.Lo wannabe and I'm not diggin it. 5. Stephano - you're like a young Tony Danza... hold yourself closer boy. 6. Lauren A - I really did NOT want to hear that song... but girl, you are a candle! Just beautiful! But Steven has a point - what's with the booty shorts under half a dress? You can just down right sing. 7. James Durbin - continues to rock my world. Probably because there are always pyrotechnics. 8. Thia - YAWN. 9. Casey - sang beautifully - but didn't it seem a tad canned? Like he was holding back from being all crazy funky Casey that we all love? 10. Jacob - he may not hit every note, but he feels every note - right down to that ugly sing face. I have a love/hate relationship with Jacob. Fantastic feeling, not a good singer. 11. Haley - GRRRRR. Although, the dancing might need some improvement. Thank god there wasn't another lipstick massacre. My vote tonight - LAUREN! Girl can sing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment