Wednesday, April 6, 2011
AI 4-6-11
Steven Tyler - I heart you. I really enjoyed Will.i.am tonight too! Mainly for his pseudo shades. 1. Jacob - your duetest stole the show boy. You glowed like an angel in white rocking out the Michael Jackson. But really, she was the angel. 2. Haley - Miss Janis. You make Janis look so easy! I got chills that first riff. WOW WOW WOW. Janis isn't easy. Believe me. When I do her karaoke I can't speak for a week. Grrrowl. 3. Casey - I love that sexy stand up bass. I want to be played like a bass a la Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City, but I think you made CCR kind of boring. 4. Lauren - booty shorts and a fo-hawk do not make you a natural woman. Kelly Clarkson sang it like a queen, you, like a princess. Still great. 5. DURBS - that rocky scream woke me right up! 6. Scotty - ELVIS!!!! I typed that before he even sang. I must have ESP. I LOVE IT! A whole new side of Scotty! (I typed that before Randy said it, I really do have ESP!!!) I did not like the ghetto arm gesture to the camera, or the Canadian tuxedo, but the voice, the deedees! GREAT! 7. Pia - Finally finally finally! You did something for me! Finally! I still think that attitude is kind of lame, use that Jersey girl! But wow, the voice. Shit. Strong! Yowza! That sleeveless jumpsuit and zulu necklace? Double yowza! Keep it coming keep it coming. 8. Stefano - nice bandaid. Was that really necessary? Will.i.am stole your clip with his pausing scene. Hilarious. I felt it, I did. I love that song though. William Hung could have sang it and I would have melted. 9. I forgot who was next... oh yeah. Paul... PAUL!! OMG! I rewound this not once, not twice, not three times... 4 times! Addie and I danced and danced and danced! When you held out the word "head" (hang my head down and cry) it was PERFECT! Then the guitar jam with crazy Paul dancing! Just PERFECT! This was by far my most favorite episode of the season! Just fun fun fun! Will.i.am. Please come back next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment