Wednesday, April 13, 2011

AI 4-13-11

You move me beyond tears.... awkward look. Steven Tyler you took the words out of my mouth. Will.i.am. Welcome back, please stay forever. 1. Lauren - what is with her mother? Lady, you are 45+, quit thinking you're 15! Lauren gave Miley the smackdown. 2. Stefano - ooohhh... Boyz II Men wins me over every time. I sang along. I got down on my knees. Epic comeback from the bottom 2. 3. Scotty - Boring. George Strait. BORING. 4. Casey - Standing O? Why? Bizarre... voice was a tad off. Yes, I'm glad he went with Nat over Phil (PHIL COLLINS SUX!), but still. I guess I just didn't get it, right J.Lo? 5. Haley - I thought you rocked it. I'll call you. GRRR. 6. Jacob - Just when I think you're at the end of the rope, you climb back up. HOW? I haven't gotten over the R. Kelly idol thing, but I really enjoyed this Bridge Over Troubled Water performance. 7. Durbs - oh Durbs. You make heavy metal cute. Sorry Paul. I missed you. Your little clip looked ridiculous though. Beating that tambourine and wobbing all over like I do when I drunkenly steal the tambourine from a cover band severly bruising my thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment