OMG BABYFACE!!!! I love you!
What the hell is with Randy's school boy sweater? Gastric bypass does not = slim as a school boy. Please give that sweater back to Kurt from Glee (PS. WELCOME BACK KURT! Oh how I've missed you!)
Steven you are a sparkly silver sparkler. If I ever die, someone please wear that outfit (with black flower) to my funeral.
1. Lusky - Are you colorblind? That outfit is just not working for me. Purple bowtie, yellow shirt, blue sweater, plaid jacket - first of all, how are you not sweating your arse off? Oh, that's because you let it all out in your ugly singing face. Not to be mean, seriously, Jacob is a fine looking man, but he gets that crunchy ugly singing face!
Oh Miley. Nice try hunny.
2. Lauren - I'm kind of tired of the shuffle around stage and squat booty shake. Skip or something! Cute dress though - where can I get that for my bridal shower? Just good singing, that's it. Good singing.
3. Scotty - oh, how I love this song - turning miss Carole King country. It's Top 6 though, where's the range.
Side note - is that Penny Marshall behind Randy?!
Steven - way to call out Casey's jazz crush on Haley! They do make good music together!
4. Durbs - good twist on "will you still love me?" Surprising! Kind of 50s rock style. No fireworks, no flaming pianos, no drumline, and NO TAIL! (types way too soon on that, but it's a small tail) Just James and a guitar - this guy really does have it all. Voice, style, back story, instruments, show! Way to finish with only a half scream instead of full boar.
Lauren and Scotty - I just want you to have your first country kiss on stage!
5. Casey - I'm liking the suit look! I just don't think a full on jazzy scat growl is going to win AI. I enjoy it, but AI it's not.
6. Haley - working in the legs girl (just not that horrible head band!). Wow. Huge mouth. HUGE. I really loved that song - godlike - no, but yes, I loved.
Ok, why end the show with Lusky and Durbs in matching white pants?! Why white pants?! WHY?!
Oh... so JLo could almost show her cookies. Got it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment