I haven't done this in a while - but it's a good thing to do so I'm going to try to pick it on up:
Lambs:
1. Taking a 5 year old to church. My future step daughter is obsessed with blessing herself!
2. My best friend's wedding. Even if I wasn't there to see it! 

3. St. Patrick's Day - not the actual day, but the Saturday before. The only day where it's appropriate to have a day buzz with a green tounge and wear socially inappropriately shirts only because they are green.
4. BRACKETS AGAINST BREAST CANCER! - in it's 3rd year $820 was raised. $1640 with the company match!
5. NCAA tournament. BUTLER? Seriously? AGAIN? and not a single #1 seed in the final 4. Who would have thought?
6. Mini-sweet peppers. My latest snack.
7. Finding a passion for running again... and having people to run with!
8. Friends. After 6 months of a new job, I finally have friends. At first, I didn't think friendship at work was important, I was wrong. There is such a value in having someone to share a real laugh with during the day, who knows who you are when you're not acting "professional", who you can trust to vent to when something pisses you off, and who you can grab a drink with after work and not worry that you're only going to be able to talk about work. It's good to have friends.
LIONS
1. Suit shopping. Who would have though buying a suit for 3 men would be more difficult than chosing a wedding gown... AND more expensive?
2. My bracket. Screw you Marquette.
3. Baked goods. For some reason earlier this month I couldn't get enough muffins.
4. Girl scout cookies - those little b*tches are trying to make me fat.
5. Gummy bears. I think they are laced with crack. What was with the sugar load in March?!
6. This bipolar weather. One day it's 60, the next it's 20. One day it's sunny, the next snow.
7. Eric farting. He refused to fart in front of me for about a year in a half, which I found to be so weird, especially since we're engaged. Be careful what you wish for. 

hahahahahahaha "those little b*tches are trying to make me fat." That might be the quote of the year!! Love it!
ReplyDelete