Wednesday, March 30, 2011
My Favorite Quote
"Sometimes being a leader means pissing people off." Colin Powell This is something that I have to say to myself on a daily basis, especially as of late. I've chosen safety as my career. I love people. I hate seeing them hurt, especially due to something that could have been prevented. Especially at work, where people should go to make a living for their family, then return to their family the same way they did as they walked out their front door. Especially when there is something that I can do to fix the problem. At my place of business, employees burn their arms on a daily basis. I can no longer allow this to happen. Sleeves will be mandatory. Instead of showing how hard you work on your skin, I challenge all to show it on their sleeves instead. Change is difficult, being a leader is even more so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment