Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crackberry


This may sound sick but I suffer from separation anxiety.

I have a blackberry and I check email and facebook constantly. I've had to limit how much I check it at work. Some of it is because I'm bored, some because I just want to see the latest updates.

First thing I do when I get home after spending the day on the computer, is open it up again. I've really had to make an effort to not bring my phone with me places, like the gym or on walks, or when I'm out with Eric. But when I do, I feel so disconnected!

The BB is work provided but next time I have to purchase my own plan, it'll have to be phone only. Some of it is I didn't have a computer until I moved to Chicago and that most of my friends and family live far away. Another is my Chicago friends are younger and in the internet age.
I'm going to have to cut back...

My name is Nicole and I'm an internet junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment