Sunshine:
1. Mini tacos at Nacional 27 http://www.n27chicago.com/
2. The Chicago Children's Museum - as much fun for me as it was for Addie! http://www.chicagochildrensmuseum.org/
3. Palm Sunday - my favorite mass of the year. This year, I figured out how to make palm crosses!
4. Working at my Milwaukee office - great people and kind of fun passing your boyfriend in between cubes.
5. 4-Wheelers - I can ride it all day long. The ultimate stress relief.
6. Seeing the look of excitement on a child's face when they wake up Easter Sunday and first see their basket. It's priceless. I've never seen it before.

7. Little girls in their Easter dresses at church, the cutest.
8. Baseball games - FINALLY! Baseball season is here! It's great going with friends or just spending the game with me and my scorebook.

9. Free hot dogs.

10. Oak Street Beach - it's a Saturday hang out for Josh and I. We had my inaugeral visit April 18th.
11. Friends on work trips - great visits.
12. Pine Cone Restaurant cookies - to die for.
13. Flowers!

14. Comments that keep me going: "You recognize the company, but really, you're out to protect us." From Tom, sprinkler fitter in Peoria.
Showers:
1. Hernias. Not a fan.
2. Vodka. Lately, it's my nemisis. We're taking a break from each other.
3. My tonsils - finally, the doctor says OUT!
4. The fact that I have no inside voice, everybody knows my business!

No comments:
Post a Comment