1. What is the first thing you wash in the shower? My greasy morning face. I exfoliate on Mondays and Fridays. I'm a very scheduled person.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey Iowa State Hoodie. I went to a couple football games and had to have one.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? OF COURSE!!! On June 3rd around 3 pm to be exact.
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes, every morning before I go to bed I plan what I'm going to wear. Sometimes the weekend before for the next weekend.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Full of Ramen soup from Penny's Noodles.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? The Dale Jr. liquor pourer thing. It's classy.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Hmm... I can't remember. I know I looked it up in the dream dictionary though.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Can I count the guy that came up to me while I was stretching at Navy Pier and touched my ass? Yeah, that was weird.
9. What are you craving right now? Sleep. But I have to pack for LA and the season finally of Desperate Housewives is on.
10. Do you floss? Every night before bed.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage Patch Kids
12. Are you emotional? No... no, not at all. Ask my boyfriend that question.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No, too many numbers
14. Bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it, I have sensitive teeth.
15. Do you like your hair? Love. I wish it was thick like it used to be.
16. Do you like yourself? LOVE myself! Took a little bit to get there though.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Why not? I'm sure there would be a few laughs.
18. What are you listening to right now? Desperate Housewives season finale.
19. Are your parents strict? Yes and no. We had to do our chores, but I got away with a lot.
20. Would you go sky diving? There was a time I'd say yes, but the thought of jumping out of a plane just sounds ridiculous.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, with crackers or pretzels.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Just seen them from afar.
23. Do you rent movies often? No, I claim to not like movies becuase I can't sit through them, but when I find one I like, I'm mesmerized. But I don't like being disappointed.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Sparkly red candles on the mantle.
25. How many countries have you visited? US, Canada, Mexico, Grand Caymen
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, and was caught at Melissa Collins' house.
27. Have you ever been on a train? Never thought I'd be on a train... the Amtrack to NYC
28. Brown or white eggs? I don't know the difference.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? My one and only phone.
30. Do you use chapstick? All the time. With SPF 15
31. Do you own a gun? No. My boyfriend does though and I have my FOID card.
32. Can you use chopsticks? Just did tonight!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My big blue pillow.
34. Are you too forgiving? No, because I hold a grudge and totally keep score.
35. Ever been in love? Yes... busted.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Jessie's going to her clinical. Em is going to the Meth clinic. Andy's building roads.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes. I can't wait to have a HUGE one from the Pine Cone.
38. Last time you cried? A little this morning when Eric left. I'm an emotional girlfriend!
39. What was the last question you asked? You wanna look at these?!
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall... leaves, hoodies, cider.
41. Do you have any tattoos? 3! Shoulder and 2 ankles. I really want more.
42. Are you sarcastic? Sure thing... and I'm not being sarcastic!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No and have no desire.
44. Ever walked into a wall? All the time. Probably a on a daily basis.
45. Favorite color? Yankee Blue
46. Have you ever slapped someone? The Urban Family makes a game out of it.
47. Is your hair curly? More wavy than curly. I put lots of product in it.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I'm not sure....The Fray I think - same as Kym!
49. Do looks matter? Yes. Unfortunately.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes, but never forget.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Luckily, I don't pay for it. Thanks Tyco!
52. Do you like your life right now? Personal life is wonderful, professional life is so-so.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? When I was a kid, yes, but now I can't fall asleep with noise.
54. Can you handle the truth? Only the truth.
55. Do you have good vision? Perfect.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. I'm sure there's more.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily thanks to this long distance relationship I'm in.
58. The last person you held hands with? Eric Broom.
59. What are you wearing? Workout pants and SU hoodie. Comfy.
60.What is your favorite animal? None.
61. Where was your default picture taken? Wrigley - Cubs vs. Marlins with Eric, Brett, & the CU crew.
62. Can you hula hoop? When I had a waist I could.
63. Do you have a job? Yes, unfortunately not one I love.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Toffee bar from Starbucks. I needed a little sweet, so sue me!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Sneaking out of the house. That's what my parent's get for a low set roof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didn't know that Em was a meth addict!
ReplyDelete