Friday, July 25, 2008

What a girl doesn't want.

So I was randomly on Craigslist and a man posted all the things he didn't want in a female mate. I thought I'd give my side of that list...

I don’t want someone that is younger than me. I’ll take care of myself, I don’t want to take care of you too.

I don’t want someone that spends more time picking out their outfit and styling their hair than I do. Throw on jeans and a t-shirt and go.

I don’t want someone with long fingernails or toenails. That’s just gross.

I don’t want someone that doesn’t know how to drive a manual transmission. I’m a clutch bitch.

I don’t want someone who can not type a complete sentence – using the internet for dating does not mean you can ignore all the rules of the English language.

I don’t want someone who can only communicate via text message. It’s easier to dial 10 digits than an entire conversation. My thumbs hurt.

I don’t want someone who’s needy. Give me my space damn it!

I don’t want someone who uses emoticons. :) is not cute. Nor is :-P.

I don’t want someone who has a dirty bathroom. Bleach that tub once in a while.

I do not want someone whose definition of beer is Miller Lite or Bud Light. Try a red, an amber, a brown or a stout. They’re my favorites.

I don’t want someone who constantly quotes Anchor Man. Yes the movie is hilarious, but it makes you sound like a pompous ass.

I don’t want someone with Fred Flintstone feet. They creep me out.

I don’t want someone who doesn’t know how to keep score at a baseball game. It’s my passion. And I need someone to cover for me when I have to run to the restroom.

I don’t want someone who constantly says “bro” or fist pumps. I’m a fan of the good old fashioned high five.

I don’t want someone who let their pets run the show… or kisses them on the lips. That’s just gross.

I don’t want someone that doesn’t floss on a regular basis. Um… gingivitis?

I don’t want someone that is orange. Get out of the tanning booth.

I don’t want a close talker. That’s my personal space.

I don’t want a Red Sox Fan. I’m a NY girl.

I don’t want someone that tries to make every photo a glamour shot. Only Elvis can do the lip curl.

I don’t want someone that doesn’t appreciate a good blues riff. You gotta feel that shit.

I don’t want a vegetarian. If I could eat cheese burgers and fries everyday and not be a contender for Biggest Loser, I would.

I don’t want someone that knows exactly what they want or has their life planned out. It never works according to plan, it’s evolution baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment