Never too late for a recap!
PLAY BALL!
1. Being a Clarkson Grad. I went to 2 Chicago alumni events. It was great to reconnect with Newker, my old Dean of Students and DZ Advisor. I'm proud to be a Clarkson Alum.
2. Wrigley Field - what a great place to see a game! (see my review http://www.forfansbyfans.blogspot.com/)
3. Brett Joseph Essenter. Such a wonderful visit.

4. Bake sales. I made $300 for breast cancer!
5. Selling houses - I'm 2 for 2 with my last 2 boyfriends! I have a gift.
6. Picnics by the lake. Summer in Chicago is magical.
7. Going to Dodger Stadium

8. The bike path at Radondo Beach in California. A gym rat's life saver!
9. My entire trip to Boston - beers with buddies, no drama, great weather, Fenway park, Fenway Franks, and best friends.

10. $1 tacos at The Bar Celona. Delish and a new Tuesday night tradition with Brian!
11. Web cams - make a long distance relationship a little more bearable.
Rain Out
1. Literally. I haven't been able to see my boyfriend play ball yet! Too much rain!
2. Audits. BORING
3. Being stuck in the middle on a red eye flight.
4. Feeling lonely. Blah.
PLAY BALL!
1. Being a Clarkson Grad. I went to 2 Chicago alumni events. It was great to reconnect with Newker, my old Dean of Students and DZ Advisor. I'm proud to be a Clarkson Alum.
2. Wrigley Field - what a great place to see a game! (see my review http://www.forfansbyfans.blogspot.com/)
3. Brett Joseph Essenter. Such a wonderful visit.

4. Bake sales. I made $300 for breast cancer!
5. Selling houses - I'm 2 for 2 with my last 2 boyfriends! I have a gift.
6. Picnics by the lake. Summer in Chicago is magical.
7. Going to Dodger Stadium

8. The bike path at Radondo Beach in California. A gym rat's life saver!
9. My entire trip to Boston - beers with buddies, no drama, great weather, Fenway park, Fenway Franks, and best friends.

10. $1 tacos at The Bar Celona. Delish and a new Tuesday night tradition with Brian!
11. Web cams - make a long distance relationship a little more bearable.
Rain Out
1. Literally. I haven't been able to see my boyfriend play ball yet! Too much rain!
2. Audits. BORING
3. Being stuck in the middle on a red eye flight.
4. Feeling lonely. Blah.

No comments:
Post a Comment