Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Recap




What I love:

1. Friends: New friends & old friends. Some old friends from college came to town for a bachelorette party - some I hadn't seen in 5 years. It's amazing how you can pick up right where you left off. When new friends see some of your true colors shine, and they don't run away, you know they're keepers.
2. Sunday. Sunday calls from TJ. IT'S SUNDAY! Steeler Sundays. Go to Paddy Longs and make Eddie my friend Sundays. They are all great.
3. That Bleeding Love song. Can't get enough.

4. Pino Noir. I never was a red wine girl, unless it was burgundy from a box. This is delicious.

5. Knowing what I want for a job. I'm getting calls left and right from head hunters, it's great to be able to tell them specifically what I want to do. It's also great when an HR person treats you like crap and you know it's their loss and not yours.

6. Being in the Smoky Mountains. No cabs, no honks, no el, no take out... just woods, trees, mountains, cabin... I escaped reality for a bit and didn't want to come back.

7. Ziplining - see below.

8. My new hair color. Fabulous!

What I don't love:

1. Hair dye - cream version. It made me look like a zebra.

2. Yankee Stadium closing. Tear.

3. Realizing I'm spending way too much money and need to cut back. WAY back. Anyone that can help me budget out there?!

4. Hot tubs when I'm under the influence. Not a good mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment