skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Like a kid again...

I just ran my hand down a fence as I walked the street. Just like a little kid. Complete enjoyment.
Posted by Nicole at 4:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The world through my big brown eyes.

The world through my big brown eyes.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (97)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (55)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • What I Love About Weddings
      • My Name
      • Breakups - third time's a charm?
      • Like a kid again...
      • Happy Chicago-versary!
      • Mama's Boy
      • Las Vegas - The Laziest City on Earth
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (1)

About Me

My photo
Nicole
I work to afford my sporting event habit! I'm passionate about sports and love that each venue has a different feel and culture. I hope to capture those feelings in this blog.
View my complete profile