
I've been debating on if I should continue my monthly recaps - guess I'm not ready to quit yet.
LOVE
1. Steelers winning the Super Bowl. That's a 6 pack baby!
2. Eric Berney - Maple Hill's #1 Volleyball player!
3. Tyler Gibson - my friend Sherri's baby boy. I never knew I could love a little baby so much! He's the first thing I want to see when I'm in Castleton!
4. Family time - so important to me.
5. High School Friend time - we always seem to pick up right where we left off.
6. It's amazing when you realize how much you've grown - conversations change from school, to jobs, to parties, to boyfriends, to weddings, to husbands, to homes, and now... to babies!
7. Intimacy - my favorite bra store. When you have a great fitting bra, it makes all the difference in the world.
8. Gold dresses and gold pumps. I love theme parties and golden birthdays.
9. Nova time - Amy and I had Sunday funday!
10. Little Miss Addison Broom
HATE
1. Valentines Day
2. The joke my boyfriend played on me on Valentines Day
3. A-Rod. What a fraud.
4. The Yankees for changing up Dad's tickets - no New Yankee Stadium trips for me this year.
LOVE
1. Steelers winning the Super Bowl. That's a 6 pack baby!
2. Eric Berney - Maple Hill's #1 Volleyball player!
3. Tyler Gibson - my friend Sherri's baby boy. I never knew I could love a little baby so much! He's the first thing I want to see when I'm in Castleton!
4. Family time - so important to me.
5. High School Friend time - we always seem to pick up right where we left off.
6. It's amazing when you realize how much you've grown - conversations change from school, to jobs, to parties, to boyfriends, to weddings, to husbands, to homes, and now... to babies!
7. Intimacy - my favorite bra store. When you have a great fitting bra, it makes all the difference in the world.
8. Gold dresses and gold pumps. I love theme parties and golden birthdays.
9. Nova time - Amy and I had Sunday funday!
10. Little Miss Addison Broom
HATE
1. Valentines Day
2. The joke my boyfriend played on me on Valentines Day
3. A-Rod. What a fraud.
4. The Yankees for changing up Dad's tickets - no New Yankee Stadium trips for me this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment