Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Work Life...

Random comments from work:

"Hey Richie!" - as in Nicole Richie. My new work nickname.

"You look like an idiot with your hair like that" - with my bangs pulled back after wearing a winter cap.

"You dress like an old lady" or "You dress like my 5th grade teacher" - I'm often clad in work pants, top, and sweater.

"You told Bruce he had no neck!" - The guy admitted to having no neck, I just smirked.

"Who writes that safety crap they read us?" - Yup, that's me!

"The Safety Lady looks like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader" - Really? To this comment I shook my pom poms

"Someday, we're going to say - remember when she was skinny?" - after the discussion that I'll probably have children one day.

Every morning I go into work with a big smile on my face - because all this above, it's all in good fun. It makes people smile when I banter with them or blow up about the comment and if that's the least I can do in a day, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment