1. WI drivers do not get the concept of "the passing lane." No, they just hang out in the outside line like they're on a Sunday drive. I noticed this the first time I visited Eric.
2. They really do love their dairy! At all the gatherings I've been to, the meat and cheese trays are the first to go.
3. People are definitely bitter about the "Favre situation".
4. Nothing is a problem. The phrase "not a problem" can be heard in EVERY conversation.
5. I recommend running your errands during the Packer game. The stores are EMPTY!
6. On Monday morning, people don't start working until 2 hours after they arrive at work. The first two hours they are employed as a Monday Morning QB.
7. Don't ask for a Bud Light Draft, you'll get the crazy eye from the bartender. It's a mug or a tapper. I never seem to get it right.
8. Every place you go you'll have an 80's flashback. Feathered hair, mullet, stonewash, Bon Jovi...
9. They sure love their Barry White! I hear Barry White in the radio almost daily.
I'm SURE there will be more gems as time goes on!

No comments:
Post a Comment