Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I think Bill's on to something...

So, realizing our collective losses in the friend proximity piggy bank, I have a plan: When we're like 70-75, I want to buy or build a retirement home. I mean, I sure as hell dont want my kids taking care of me, plus, we can all live in the same complex. We can sell all our shit, die amongst friends, instead of around a buunch of other old coots you don't know or care about. Go on vacations, heckle neighborhood kids as a group. I'm having too much fun just thinking about it. I realize its early, but if I plan this out now, it could be the coolest thing to look foward to when were seventy two. Think on it. - Bill Sheldon

Bill - I'm in. Welcome back to my life friend, I've missed you.

2 comments:

  1. Ha,
    Glad to see i made it to your blog. Although my idea is 40+ years away, i just want to throw that out there. Hope all is well in Chi-town. Go Yankees! -WTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in too. Simone can build it; Av can brew our night-caps, Ill hand out the drugs that i buy off of kelly... and you can make sure we are all safe and sound! Bill, brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete